IDKD – the International Diagnostic Course Davos – looks back at 49 years of excellence in teaching, focusing on organ based workshop courses.
In 2017 the following courses will be held:
- Davos, Switzerland (49th course: Musculoskeletal Diseases).
- Athens, Greece (10th course: Brain, Head and Neck, Spine)
- Hong Kong, Beijing, China (7th course: Chest, Heart and Vascular System)
- São Paulo, Brazil (2nd course: Abdomen and Pelvis
The 7th IDKD Intensive Course in Asia will provide radiology training on medical imaging of the important diseases of the Chest, Heart and Vascular System. It is a valuable opportunity to improve your skills in thoracic, vascular and cardiac radiology and to meet international experts in these fields.
Hong Kong /Beijing Course on Chest, Heart and Vessels
HONG KONG on May 26-28, 2017
- BEIJING on June 2-4, 2017
- Both courses are identical and run from Friday afternoon to Sunday evening, featuring
- twelve 75 minute workshops
- four highlight lectures on special topics and new developments
- Workshops: Presentation of case material, which is analyzed by participants and then interactively discussed by teachers.
- Teachers can easily be approached during breaks to individually discuss problems.
- Participants work in groups of 50-60.
Participants should themselves bring a laptop
(PC or Mac) for case viewing.
Teaching material will be provided on a USB stick containing
the case material (for those without laptop cases will be presented on VCR projector)
- Means for teacher evaluation
- Link to online syllabus
The course participants are welcome to download and get familiar with the software
on their computers prior to the course.